St Christopher’s Church
Project Description :Vestry Extension, Internal Alterations with Re-Roofing, New Accessible WC
Client :St Christophers Church
Location :Southampton, Hampshire
Architect :Rockliffe: Williams Architects
Contract Value :£156k
Procurement/contract :JCT Minor Works Building Contract with Contractors Design 2016
Contract Period :16 Weeks
Project Key Features:
WEG carried out the construction of a single storey extension to the rear link area of the property. An additional extension beneath the existing flat roof to the front of the church. In addition WEG completed internal alterations including:
- Installation of accessible toilet, stores and associated service installation.
- Alterations and extension to foul drainage linking to the existing drain installations.
- Alterations to rainwater installations linking to existing rainwater drainage system.
- Electrical & Mechanical Installation
- External Cladding to the Vestry and Front entrance
- New Flooring Installation
- Full internal Decorations
- Small extension to create vestry room
- New Bauder Flat Roof with 20 year Guarantee