Project Description :Anti-ligature & Refurbishment Programme to All Wards
Client :Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
Location :Fareham, Hampshire
Architect :Southern Health NHS Trust Capital Projects Department
Interior Designer :Studio Mode
Quantity Surveyors :Sweett Group
Contract Value :£1.8M
Procurement/contract :Traditional Tender
JCT Minor Works with Contractors Design 2011
Contract Period :52 weeks (5 Phases)
Project Key Features:
- Stripping Out, Remodelling and upgrade of Bedrooms, Patient Communal Rooms, Bathrooms/Toilets and Kitchens.
- Upgrade /Replacement of Internal Doors and fire doors Including the installation of Primera anti ligature locks and door furniture.
- Supply and Installation of bespoke Anti ligature IPS Panels to all bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Mechanical Services Upgrade and Renewal, including the installation of specialist anti ligature Sanitary Ware.
- Supply and Installation of fixed anti ligature bedroom furniture
- Complete internal Decorations and floor replacement.
- Security Upgrade and CCTV installation.
- Design and Installation of New Electrical Services