Bitterne Manor Primary School
Project Description :Re-Roofing, Internal Alterations & Refurbishment Works.
Client :Southampton City Council
Location :Southampton, Hampshire
Architect :Capita Property & Infrastructure Services
Contract Value :£407k
Procurement/contract :Traditional TenderJCT Intermediate Building Contract 2011
Contract Period :15 Weeks
Project Key Features:
- Replacement roof coverings to 1575m² with Icopal Oberon Cladding Tiles
- Replacement of 200m² Polycarbonate Sheet Glazing
Internal Refurbishment & Alterations:
- Conversion of existing Music Room to new staffroom incorporating the provision of new Resource/reprographics area and new IT benching with dedicated Data wiring.
- Conversion of existing Staffroom to New Pre School Classroom.
- Refurbishment of existing toilets including the addition of a new pre-school toilet facility.
- Conversion of the existing storeroom to new SEN Room.
- Conversion Pre-school classroom to New Year R Classroom.
- Complete replacement of suspended ceiling and lighting to all classrooms.
- Installation Of New Storm Water Drainage
- Tarmac Surfacing
- Replacement Fencing
- New Canopy Extension
- Stripping Out & Remodelling of Bathrooms
- Mechanical Services Renewal
- Design & Installation of New Electrical Services
- Upgrade/Replacement of Internal Doors
- Full Decorations
- Installation Of New Floor Finishes
- Installation of IPS Panels & Units
- Installation of Anti Ligatu re Door Furniture
- Phased Possession/Handover