7 & 8 Hamilton Close
Project Description :Internal Fit Out To Large Warehouse Unit
Client :Adult Services, Hampshire County Council
Location :Basingstoke, Hampshire
Architect :Hampshire County Council
Contract Value :£492k
Procurement/contract :JCT Minor Works Building Contract 2015
Contract Period :6 Weeks
Project Key Features:
The project consisted of the complete internal refurbishment of a virtually empty industrial unit with a floor area of approximately 580m2. To provide Hampshire County Council Equipment Services with a new facility to Clean, Refurbish and Test mobility equipment and aids.
Works comprised of:
- Installation of new incoming mains electricity and gas.
- Construction of new blockwork walls to create specialist hygiene rooms which include;
- Drop Off Area.
- Cleaning, Drying and packing areas.
- Storage facility.
- Staff rest room.
- Installation of new structural steel supports to existing building.
- Complete fit out of hygiene rooms, including new suspended ceilings, whiterock cladding and vinyl flooring.
- Upgrade and refurbish the washroom facilities including new sanitary ware and cubicles.
- Installation of new heating system consisting of standard radiators to offices and rest room and suspended radiant panels to specialist areas.
- Installation of air handling and ventilation system.
- Complete re-wiring and provision of new power supplies and energy efficient LED lighting.