Project Description :Renewal of Pitched Roof
Client :Surrey County Council
Location :Leatherhead, Surrey
Contract Value :£715k
Procurement/contract :NEC3 Engineering and Construction Contract
Contract Period :60 Weeks
The Mansion is a Grade II listed property requiring replacement pitched and flat roofs, repair to coping stones and replace chimneys.
A 2 phase project consisting of the following features.
- Design and erection of full height of perimeter scaffold and temporary roof.
- Full scaffold Wrap to the rear of the property
- Strip and Reinstatement Clay Plain Keymer Tiles to Pitched Roof Areas.
- Installation of Bauder Total Flat Roof System with 20 year Insurance Backed Guarantee.
- Installation of new insulation and timber boarding.
- Replacement of existing leadwork
- Installation of New Cast Iron Rainwater Goods
- Repointing of chimney stacks.
- Brickwork repairs to chimney
- Repairs to Principle oak rafters
- Repair works to existing Dormer and Rooflights
- Re-Installation of Lightning conductors.